BBQ Cabin 25 m²
The warm atmosphere, the softness of the reindeer hides and the blazing open fire make the BBQ Cabin a pleasant place to spend the evening. The BBQ Cabin provides a sheltered place to cook in a wilderness atmosphere, even if the yard building is in your backyard. The sophisticated details of the BBQ Cabin and the high-quality Lapland products will crown your experience.
Arctic BBQ Cabin
Arctic BBQ Cabin brings the spirit of Lapland into you own yard. You can enjoy your evening next to a live fire and make an unforgettable experience for your friends and family. BBQ Cabin comes with well equipped grill where you can prepare your food. It is designed for all type of weathers and can be used all year around. Wooden wall and double glazed windows will keep the cold weather outside and during the hotter summer times you can open all the windows. If needed you can also spend your night inside the BBQ Cabin. So just light up the fire, invite your guests and family and enjoy your evening by telling unforgettable stories.
When quality matters
Arctic Finland House has manufactured garden houses since 1996 and during these years all of our products have been developed based on our customers’s feedbacks. We combine unique, modern and quality in the same product.
BBQ Cabin with room for 25 people
- The wall element material is 45 x 145mm pine.
- The roof elements consist of a frame + 18mm pine panel.
- The roofing is made of felt shingles with different colour options.
- The BBQ Cabin has five opening double-glazed windows.
- The entrance door is a glulam pine door with a lock.
- The BBQ Cabin is furnished with nine fixed benches.
- Wall and roof elements
- Windows and entrance door
- Bench seats
- Unfastened floor elements
- Installation accessories
- Arctic Grill
- Smoke hood
- Smoke vent pipe
- Grill tables
- Blaze cooking boards
- Lapland product package
- Reindeer hides 7pcs
- Copper pan and gridiron pan
- Level of equipment A, B, C
- Transport and installation services
- Contact our sales firstname.lastname@example.org or tel +010-420 1230